CLASS:Church Growth for Small Churches NORTH AMERICAN BIBLE INSTITUTE
Instructor: Dr. Eric Cook April 29 -Spring 2023
Phone (704) 254-6529
Church Growth for Small Churches
- COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course is designed to give students a biblical, theological, missional, and practical introduction to the ministry of church growth and renewal. There will be an emphasis on equipping students with the principles and strategies needed for growing and renewing healthy, reproducing, gospel centered churches that result in healthy, growing, and reproducing disciples. This course will also help students to personalize church growth and renewal to their context.
- COURSE OBJECTIVES
- The students should be able to form a strategy for church growth based on the content of the class material.
- Understand the practical implications of the intentional practice of church growth strategies.
- Equip the student to utilizechurch growth principals to become a better leader in their ministry context by showing how each one will help you grow in godliness, and along with offering practical suggestions for cultivating them into everyday life.
- To offer practical ways a small church can grow and flourish according to Scriptural teachings.
- COURSE REQUIREMENTS
1. Reading assignment: Rainier, Thom., The Book of Church Growth, History
Theology and Principals, Nashville, TN., B & H Publishers. 1998.
2. Church Assessment:
(1) Read NC Baptist revitalization guide:
(2) Complete NC Baptist Revitalization Survey
3 .Attendance: Your attendance is required for the personal class work and teaching
instruction on Saturday, April 8th from 8 am till 4 pm.